Business VISA® Debit Cards
- Enjoy the convenience of accessing your business account from all Farmers and Merchant Bank ATM locations (no access fee).
- Take advantage of the bank’s membership with the Allpoint® ATM Network Services, enabling surcharge-free transactions at over 1,000 ATMs in Maryland and 55,000 ATMs nationwide. Locate Allpoint® ATMs near you. (There is a $1.50 Farmers and Merchants Bank foreign ATM transaction fee, which will apply.) Farmers and Merchants Bank is also affiliated with the STAR® and CIRRUS® ATM Networks.
- Perform point-of-sale (POS) transactions at all merchant locations worldwide, displaying a VISA® logo and have the funds debited directly from your checking account at no cost.
- VISA® Business Debit cards are available for business organizations and individual employees. Stop by any of our branch locations for an application, today.
In compliance with the Federal Reserve Bank and Treasury Department’s Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA), Farmers & Merchants Bank has established policies and procedures to identify and block legal and illegal “internet gambling” VISA® Debit Card transactions, effective October 30, 2009.
Business VISA® Credit Cards
Farmers and Merchant Bank VISA® Business Credit Cards1 can offer you secure convenience in your business organization’s in-person or online transactional purchases with attractive features. Eliminate the use of personal credit cards for business purchases, while empowering other business personnel with the flexibility to expense purchases to a consolidated account and monthly statement.
- Competitive introductory rates, low APRs and no annual fees 2
- Reward points and cash back options 3
- Expense management system integration
- MCC restrictions
- Reporting tools
- Unlimited users and credit line allocation
- Revolving or pay-in-full options
- Mobile payments
- Chip card security
- 24/7 customer service located in the US
- Farmers and Merchants Bank branded contactless cards
To apply, for a VISA® Business Credit Card, click here
(1) See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval. (2) 0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date (“Last Business Day”) and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. APRs shown here are based on a 3.25% Prime Rate. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 9.99% and 19.99%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 8.99% and 18.99%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 12.99% and 22.99%. Rates are accurate as of April 30, 2020 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. (3) In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.
Quicken® and QuickBooks® users - Get even more from your personal or business accounting software. Automatically update records and reconcile accounts faster. Farmers and Merchants Bank’s Internet Banking service offers web-connect interface to Intuit Quicken® and QuickBooks® financial software applications for current versions. Internet banking transactional account information can be exported seamlessly into your personal Quicken® or QuickBooks® applications for business customers. Simply navigate to the Account History link, and proceed to the Export History tab, to export your account transaction history to either desired application. Farmers and Merchants Bank is committed to delivering secure and efficient banking solutions to our customers.